Fire & Water Damage Restoration in England, AR
Successful restoration doesn’t always mean returning your property to its original condition structurally. Natural disasters such as fires and floods also affect a family’s possessions that mean a lot to them emotionally.
Most restoration companies insist on completely cleaning out properties and starting from scratch, but not Chenal Restoration. As a business that cares, we believe in helping you keep what you value the most.
Chenal: Helping Families with Restorations for Over 30 Years
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration and remediation. Chenal Restoration is proud to offer the following services in the city of England, AR, and surrounding communities in Little Rock, Hot Springs, Conway and Benton:
- Water Damage Restoration – Water damage events are an all too common occurrence in many American households, with statistics showing that your home will suffer from indoor flooding or a similar water-related disaster if you have owned it for more than ten years. One of our points of pride here at Chenal Restoration is our 24-hour emergency water extraction and cleanup services, available for all homeowners who find their properties inundated by flooding from torrential rains, plumbing overflow, burst pipes or appliance leaks.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Fires continue to present problems long after the flames have been put out. Smoke and soot residue clings to surfaces and fabrics and can get into your air ducts only to be redistributed later once you turn the system back on. Chenal Restoration thoroughly cleans and restores your fire-stricken property so that you never have to worry about weakened structures or biohazards.
- Emergency Response – We are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days out of the year, including weekends and holidays because we understand the importance of addressing natural disaster damage concerns quickly. Our commitment to mitigating losses and salvaging what matters to you the most is what sets Chenal Restoration apart from other restoration companies.
- Contents Restoration – Books, photographs, and important documents sometimes can be saved even in the wake of a tragedy. Chenal Restoration’s process makes sure that you get to keep what you hold most dear with our contents restoration services.
- Odor Removal – There are certain odors that you may find impossible to air out. Don’t live with the unpleasantness and call in Chenal Restoration instead. We eliminate the smell of pet urine and dander, cigarette and cigar smoke, the musty scent of mold and mildew, and many others.
- Mold Remediation – Mold growth can occur in properties that were not properly dried and dehumidified after a water damage event. It should never be remedied by a non-professional; instead, call in the experts at Chenal Restoration to get rid of this dangerous fungus for you safely and in accordance with industry standards of removal and disposal.
Rely on Chenal Restoration for the Best Damage Mitigation in England, AR
For more than three decades, Chenal Restoration has set the standard for restoration and remediation work in Arkansas. Contact us at 866-971-5098 or visit us online to learn more about the services we offer.