Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Lonoke, AR
Few things are more traumatic to a homeowner or business owner than a fire. In addition to what the blaze destroys, there can be secondary structural damage as well as smoke and soot issues. These must be remedied quickly if there is any hope of salvaging the property.
For customers in Lonoke, AR, the restoration company to call is the company that cares: Chenal Restoration.
Disaster Restoration & Remediation by Chenal Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration – Indoor flooding can be caused by a number of different things: heavy rain, faulty household appliances, leaking pipes, problems in plumbing, and much more. In all instances, it is important for the property to be completely dried and dehumidified in order to prevent secondary losses and damage, as well as mold growth. Chenal Restoration employs a standardized process for extracting water from inside your home, cleaning up any remaining dirt and debris from the flooding, and drying the structure completely.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Fires can leave certain parts of a structure weakened and therefore unsafe for humans to inhabit. Smoke odors and soot also remain long after the final flame is extinguished. Chenal Restoration works efficiently in order to restore fire-damaged structures back to their pre-loss states as quickly as possible to limit the disruption and upheaval to your life.
- Emergency Response – Chenal Restoration is committed to providing our services whenever you need us. That means we're available to help 24/7/365. Our emergency services include time-sensitive jobs such as water damage mitigation, fire and smoke damage, mold and biohazard remediation, board-up and tarping, reconstruction, and national catastrophe response.
- Contents Restoration – Your personal belongings are important to us. Chenal Restoration will work with you to restore items, furniture, and memorabilia that have been damaged in a fire or flood.
- Construction Services – In order to be sure that the property is safe to live in, Chenal Restoration reconstructs and strengthens damaged areas in need of special attention. We provide structure damage assessment; repair versus replacement assessment; building and property demolition services; debris removal; and fire and water damage reconstruction.
- Mold Remediation – Mold and fungi can be extremely detrimental to your health and your family’s well-being. It should always be remediated by a professional. That is why your best option is to call Chenal Restoration for the safe removal of mold as well as asbestos abatement services for your home.
About Chenal Restoration
Under the leadership of owner Mr. Phillip Currier and senior project manager Jesse Haak, Chenal Restoration is the number one name in disaster damage remediation and mitigation. We serve Little Rock, AR, and its surrounding areas, including Lonoke County. We are a fully insured, licensed, and registered company with an unequaled history of excellence within the community, and will be happy to serve your fire and water damage restoration needs.
Contact Chenal Restoration
The key to successful restoration efforts is getting people in to start working almost as soon as the flames have been extinguished. Chenal Restoration will be on premises within the hour if you call us at 866-971-5098 ; you can also visit our Contact Us page and set an appointment online using our contact form.