Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Lonoke, AR
Nothing can be more traumatic to both a property and its owner than enduring something as catastrophic as a fire. Secondary structural damage, smoke and soot are only some of the issues that need to be addressed long after the last flame has been put out, and they need to be remedied quickly if there is any hope of salvaging the property. In Lonoke, AR, residents choose the restoration company that cares: Chenal Restoration.
Disaster Restoration and Remediation Services by Chenal Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration – Indoor flooding can be caused by all manner of things – heavy rain, faulty household appliances, leaking pipes, problems in plumbing, and so on. In all instances, it is important for the property to be completely dried and dehumidified in order to prevent secondary losses and damage, as well as to inhibit the growth of mold and fungi that could be harmful to you and your loved ones’ health. Chenal Restoration employs a standardized process for extracting water from inside your home, cleaning up any remaining dirt and debris from the flooding, and drying the structure completely.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Fires can leave certain parts of a structure weakened and therefore unsafe for humans to inhabit. Smoke odors and soot will also remain long after the flames have been put out. Chenal Restoration works efficiently in order to restore fire-damaged structures back to their pre-loss states as quickly as possible, so that there is a minimal level of disruption and upheaval on your life.
- Emergency Response – Chenal Restoration is committed to providing our services whenever you need us – this means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we’re available and ready to help. Our emergency services include time-sensitive jobs such as water damage mitigation, fire and smoke damage, mold and biohazard remediation, board-up and tarping, reconstruction, and national catastrophe response.
- Contents Restoration – Your precious belongings are also important to us. Chenal Restoration will work with you to restore items, furniture and memorabilia that have been damaged in a fire or flooding.
- Construction Services – In order to be sure that the property is safe for living in, Chenal Restoration reconstructs and strengthens the parts of it that may have been too badly damaged and in need of special attention. We provide structure damage assessment, repair versus replacement assessment, building and property demolition services, debris removal and fire and water damage reconstruction.
- Mold Remediation – Mold and fungi can be extremely detrimental to your health and your family’s well-being. It should never be remediated by a non-professional – call Chenal Restoration for safe removal of mold as well as asbestos abatement services should you suspect the presence of it in your home.
About Chenal Restoration
Under the leadership of owner Mr. Phillip Currier and senior project manager Jesse Haak, Chenal Restoration is the number one name in disaster damage remediation and mitigation, serving Little Rock, AR, and the surrounding areas including Lonoke County. We are a fully insured, licensed, and registered company with an unequaled history of excellence within the community, and will be happy to serve your fire and water damage restoration needs.
Contact Chenal Restoration
The key to successful restoration efforts is getting people in to start working almost as soon as the flames have been successfully abated. Chenal Restoration will be on premises within the hour if you call us at 866-971-5098 ; you can also visit our Contact Us page and set an appointment online using our contact form.